Coneflower - Pink
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
- Hardy rhizomatous perennial, hairy, ovate-lanceolate leaves.
- Bears pink daisy-like flowers with a central spiky cone that becomes more pointed as the plant matures.
- Full sun and drought tolerant.
- Plant dies down in winter.
- Can plant in a container.
- Cover with compost in spring and soak well.
- Sprinkle petals in salads and put in summer drinks.
- Roots, rhizomes and aboveground parts.
- Natural antibiotic, boost immune system.
- Anti-fungal, anti-viral, anti-allergenic, anti-inflammatory and detoxifying.
- Treat Aids and other diseases affecting the auto-immune system.
- Boils, septicaemia, cancer, syphilis, eczema, ear infections, infections of the respiratory and urinary tract, cold sores, blisters (Herpes simplex virus).
- Decoction - treat minor wounds, burns, boils, ulcers, skin inflammations and as a gargle for throat infections.
- Dilute echinacea vinegar as a gargle and mouthwash for sore gums.
- Add a dash of echinacea vinegar to the rinsing water after washing the face, to treat acne, oily skin, rashes and spots.
- Dab onto insect bites.
- Organic fertiliser:
- Combine with comfrey to prepare a good foliar feed.
Information is up-to-date: 16.04.2012
Unbelievable price on Coneflower - Pink in Pretoria (Republic of South Africa) company Mountain Herb Estate, Company.