- Customer pickup,
- In detail
- Spicy flavour.
- Ingredient of Mixed Herbs.
- Blend well with thyme and basil
- Meat, poultry, salads, pizza, pasta, eggs, potatoes, fish, soup, etc.
- Salty - reduce the use of salt
- Leaves and flowers
- Stomachic, colic, dyspepsia, flatulence, bloating
- Expectorant - bronchitis, catarrh, cold, flu, nasal congestion
- Topically: wounds, itching skin. Poultice - boils
- Natural disinfectant: tonsillitis, mouth hygiene
- Antibacterial, anti-fungal, anti-viral, spasmolytic, anti-inflammatory
- Relieve pain, reduce swelling, rheumatism
- Massage for fybrositis and tight muscles
Information is up-to-date: 16.04.2012
Unbelievable price on Marjoram Sweet in Pretoria (Republic of South Africa) company Mountain Herb Estate, Company.