- Customer pickup,
- In detail
- Hardy, erect, evergreen shrub with deep-green ovate-lanceolate leaves up to 5cm long, which have a juniper-like aroma when crushed.
- Bears fragrant white flowers with golden stamens in summer, followed by blue-black berries.
- Can grow up to 3m.
- Add a Mediterranean flavour to barbecued food - lamb, pork, stews, soup, marinades, poultry casseroles.
- Berries - pepper substitute.
- Roast vegetables.
- Leaves and berries
- Expectorant, astringent, chest infections, congestion, sinusitis
- Urinary tract disinfectant
- Clean and heal wounds and ulcers
- Remedy digestive disorders
- Ease cramps and aching legs
- Hair rinse - promote growth and shine of dark hair
- Add sprigs to bath water
- Insect repellent:
- Aphids, white fly and red spider
Information is up-to-date: 16.04.2012
Unbelievable price on Myrtle in Pretoria (Republic of South Africa) company Mountain Herb Estate, Company.